So here's my plan, (or wish list but I am not calling it a resolution)
- to blog more than last year, (which should be easy, looking at the short list of my 2013 blogs)
- be a better golfer this year, I look forward to practicing.
- swim more, I'd like to get back to swimming 20 lengths at a time, I used to be able to do that in 30 minutes (of course that was over 20 years ago), much more practicing required!
- sew more, I made a few shirts and dresses this year and I enjoy it, so why don't I do it more often!
- paint something, like a big picture for my wall. I used to paint animals on rocks, and I took painting courses for folk art painting, which is acrylics, and copying someone else's designs. I am not good at drawing my own stuff, but I am hoping I can come up with a simple painting of my own. More practice.
- continue with bootcamp 2X a week, walking at least 3 times a week. Maybe do more hiking, up hills instead of just a walk.
- volunteer somewhere near home
- go kayaking, and paddle boarding
Apparently, the common theme in my plan involves exercise &"practice", .......I better add in more napping ..........and you were wondering what retired people so with their time!