Thursday 16 February 2012

Politicians are so frustrating!

It has just been in the last few years that I have really started paying attention to politics, I am not sure if it is because of more media coverage, or because politics seems to be affecting my life more, or maybe I just watch the news too much!
Anyway, I am finding Politicians is so frustrating!

Christy Clark obviously did not read my blog a few days ago, (LOL I think I will start forwarding it to her)
she is still spending too much time blaming other people for todays problems.  In the legislature yesterday she was sparing with the NDP about who is blame for the problems with the justice system.  She stood up to say that there has been problems since the NDP was in power in the 1990's!

Why isn't she just standing up to say, "I know there are problems with the justice system, that stem back over 20 yrs, I am reviewing all the expert opinions expressed since then, and I will be implementing change  when my research is complete"

Yes, they have hired some new judges, but what about help for the Prosecutors, and doing away with some of the bureaucracy....I am sure there is much more to it, and it does not involve, TV's in the court room.....we have more than enough media coverage now.  The people just want to see results, charges and convictions, and reasonable sentences, in a reasonable time!

Then there was her announcement back in October, over 100 million would be spent on new schools in the province, mostly in Surrey.  Yet Surrey has not seen any of the money yet?  Where is it?  Was it just another smile and a promise?  Christy these are your big chances to make change, gain respect and you are not following through!

You have the power, you cannot change the past but you have every opportunity to change the future!  Move on, learn from the past, use your power while you have it, and you will earn our respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.