Tuesday 15 November 2011

Another year older



Yes, I am another year older today, 49 (the 4th), I could go on about how aging sucks, but I think I'll stick to the positives today!   I don't feel older, and there is nothing I cannot do!
  • My new favorite saying is "Smile, wrinkles are just part of the whole sexy package"
  • Yes, Leopard spot is still one of my favorite colors, favorite neutral actually, some people prefer beige, I prefer leopard!  I have been told that wearing animal print can really age a person but that leads to the other thing I believe,
  • Everything in moderation......red wine, chocolate, exercise, leopard print.....



Too bad Cher had to have all that plastic surgery, I am sure she would have aged very gracefully without it

Thanks to all my friends, for being my friends, and for all the Happy Birthday wishes, have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.